Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stogies and true love?

Klarinka isn't sleeping but I am having the weirdest, Freudian field day dreams. My subconscious is having a field day with my nocturnal thinking. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I've been doing some odd stuff and hitting the town on Sunday and Monday nights. It also probably has to do with the fact I've been spending too much time with my non-relationship relationship, who texted me last night at 9 pm to see if I wanted to go to the cigar room at a steakhouse downtown. Being a vegetarian and trying to stay off the booze, I said yes.

I think it's funny that a week ago me and the non-relationship relationship had a discussion about name dropping as being a sign that you like someone. The discussion ended with a stern "don't go dropping my name;" however, I learned last night that my name has been dropped quickly frequently by him. So what's that all about, hmmm?

So I'll continue to let my subconscious mull that one over in the night time brandy sifter of the cigar room of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment