Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Celibate

Though this will disappoint quite a few, I have done a 180 concerning my new lifestyle. After last weekend, I have decided I will pursue a life of celibacy for awhile. I figure I've had my fair share and it's time to focus on me. I went from a boyfriend and several crushes to a state of apathy toward men. I know this may slow the blogging but I have a slew of historic tales to fill until I return. I also considered pursuing a lifestyle of soberness but know that is unrealistic. So, instead I'm just limiting myself to the weekend indulgence. For now. And when I start drinking, well, the celibacy may go right out the window as well.

1 comment:

  1. If you're giving up men, you can't give up alcohol as well. But what about booty calls? What are the essential rules for the booty call during this period of celibacy?

    ReplyDelete