Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm really not a klepto.

Weekend #2-
I decide to spend a quiet Friday night with girlfriends to prep for a weekend in Seattle. A couple bottles of wine later... (I see a reoccuring theme) and I wake up at 3:00 the next day, wearing nothing but socks. (So much for my early start in Seattle). What's embarassing is that I also find my purse stuffed full of oranges. Apparentally they sounded delicious when I was drunk and I meekly had to return to her house to return the oranges and attempt to convince her that I'm really not a klepto. I then find out that one of my friends had left something in my apartment and walked in to see me lying there completely naked. I'm sure it was an attractive sight.
I return from Seattle on Sunday and head straight to a Superbowl Party- what was supposed to be a calm afternoon was complicated by party favor shots and forties duct taped to hands. Made for a rough Monday morning.

1 comment: